Camel Safari Tours of RajasthanRajasthan Camel Safari Tours
Camel Safaris are the best options to explore the vast golden sands of Thar desert and remote villages of Rajasthan. Riding on a camel's back and enjoying the surroundings is very exciting. This soft adventure enthralls one and all. This adventurous sport of Rajasthan may be customized according to your time schedules. 3 hours or 3 days the choice is your, the itineraries are just tailored to suit your needs.
Tourist Attractions of Rajasthan Camel Safari, However, in four days of your Camel Safari, you can traverse through the great Thar and discover the rural Rajasthan. The Thar desert of Rajasthan is one of the most vibrant exotic desert lands of world. Traversing from one region to other and coming closer to villages and sands apart from discovering various monumental heritage site en route is something surely no to be missed.
Places for Camel Safari in Rajasthan
Jaisalmer is one of the most famous region to enjoy Camel Safari. From few hours to 15 days, camels can be at your service and you can just ride and enjoy. The tents and camps are also an added advantage for for the travelers in the desert. Sojourning in cool sands under starlit sky will take to the world of Arabian nights. If you want a genuine fun by Camel Safari go for Jaisalmer . Depending on your itinerary, you can explore Bada Bagh, Duzasar, Amarsagar, Moolsagar, Kuldhara, Ramkunda, Roopasi, Ludrava, Sam (dune safari camp), Salkha kanoi, Kuldhara etc.on you trip.
Quite an unusual outdoor fun, Camel Safari is Jodhpur is a complete thrill. Travelers going to this beautiful city make it a point to enjoy Camel Safaris here. Besides other tourist attractions, Camel Safaris are also on the top list of adventurers. You can encounter the warmth of amicable villagers and ruins of historic forts and palaces of Jodhpur on your Camel Safari Tours.
Bikaner is a famous region to enjoy Camel Safaris in Rajasthan. In addition to Camel Safari Tours, you may like also like to visit the Camel Research and Breeding Farms. It is one of the most unique farm in whole Asian continent. Here your safaris could be 11 days long covering 25 – 30 Km of a distance. Only the camel riders know the route of the mesmerizing sands.
Besides these regions, Shekhawati including towns of Ramgarh, Nawalgarh, Dundlod, Mandawa and Churu are also famous for Camel Safari Trips.
Tips for Camel Safari in Rajasthan
* Book a Camel Safari Trip in the Thar with prior reservations and check them before leaving for the trip.
* Do not forget to have a backup for water for before going to the desert. The areas are too dry and the arid regions may cause dehydration in your body which can lead to further complications.
* Your clothes do matter a lot. Check the type of fabric you wear on your Camel Safari Trips. The fabric you wear should give your skin enough breathing space so that your skin can sweat. Wear cotton clothes with a good pair of shoes.
* Also see the kind of dresses you wear and specially female. As you may be traversing through some villages, do not ostentate too much. Avoid deep necks, low backs and see through dresses.
* Do carry your shades, sunscreens, moisturizers and first aid kit. Guard your head against bright scorching sun. Use some kind of head gear for it. A Sola-Topee, the local Rajasthani turban would be good.
* Take care of you possessions and especially on your return journeys.
Season of Rajasthan Camel Safari
You can enjoy the adventurous Camel Safari in Rajasthan during the months of November – March as it is colder here at this time of year which is otherwise hotter and temperature many rise up to 50 degree Celsius.