Jeep Safari Tour in RajasthanRajasthan Jeep Safari Tours
Explore the desert lands of Rajasthan in the most conducive way, by an exciting Jeep Safari. Come close to nature, encounter wildlife with Jeep Safaris. The bio-diversity of Flora and Fauna can be best explored through sitting back in a jeep and observing the sites that pass your you sight. Jeep Safaris make traversing possible in the most formidable regions.
You can challenge the rugged landscapes and the sandy roads of the deserts by enthralling Feep safaris. Apart from this, speed is another advantage of Jeep safaris where you manage and control the speed according to your time constraints. Traveling in the core of Rajasthan and meeting the artisans, tribal at their village life and work is an added charm of Jeep Safaris.
Places for Jeep Safari in Rajasthan
Jeeps are used to enjoy the safaris for remote villages. These villages rich in ethnic and cultural life are best explored by these machines. Discover a unique Rajasthani rural life through Jeep Safari. These Jeep Safaris are also helpful to get knowledge about the ancient forts and palaces, several temple complexes which are famous for their rich architecture and historic affiliation. Traverse through desert regions and especially the Jeep Safaris could be most enjoyed in the Shekhawati belt. The region of Shekhawati with the painted towns and massive mansions are interspersed with sand stretches.
You can feel the panorama of ecstasy on a open jeep which assures a promising experience. See the Ranthambore National Park and Sariska in a open jeep and explore the lush green flora and fauna, the wild beasts and coy animals. How exciting it would be to be see Tigers in their own natural dwelling places. An what if a tiger comes face to face with you while exploring dense forests.
Tips for Jeep Safari in Rajasthan
* Check extra fuel to avoid running short of fuel.
* Have an extra tire in your jeep so that you can replace the flat tires.
* Carry enough water with you as the regions you are traversing may be arid and there is a possibility of getting dehydrated.
* Carry your binoculars so that you can have a better view from close.
* In an open gypsy or jeep your head should be protected from direct heat of sun. Have adequate head gear to cover your head.
* Pick some good sunscreens and moisturizers to avoid dryness and as a guard against sun rays.
Season of Jeep Safari
Tourist Attractions of Jeep Safari , Winters are the ideal time for enjoying Jeep Safaris in Rajasthan as summers are very hot here. Avoid coming in summers and prefer to be there in the months of October – March.